MRO Association of Indiais Non-profit Professional Society which represents the interest of all its members, voice the issues to various Government and regulatory authorities and work towards development of MRO as an industrial sector in India.
We intend to promote the Indian MRO Industry and make it a key element of Aviation sector by:
* Catalyzing reform process through proactive interactions with the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
* Promoting of the Indian MRO Industry by creating an environment for a safe, sustainable and economically viable industry.
* Bringing Awareness and Visibility through Conferences and Seminars.
* Promoting, stimulating and encouraging safe and orderly development, growth and advancement of MRO sector.
* Reviewing & providing courses/ modules to the young Aerospace and Aeronautics Engineers in India thereby reducing the gap between industry demand and students knowledge for their suitability in meeting the skill sets required by the industry.